After three weeks of action, the landscape of the NFL is starting to take place. We already knew the Buffalo Bills, Kansas City Chiefs, Baltimore Ravens, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, and Los Angeles Rams would be good.
But the Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Giants, and Cleveland Browns are exceeding expectations. On the flip side, the Las Vegas Raiders, Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts, and Tennessee Titans are failing to live up the platforms they’ve set up for themselves.
Read on for my Post-Week 3 Power Rankings, and if you’d like to debate or discuss any rankings, join the conversation with @SakSports on Twitter.
I apologize for any brevity, lack of pictures, lack of deep analysis, etc., I’m currently on a cross-country moving road trip with limited phone and no laptop access.
Post-Week 3 Power Rankings
- Buffalo Bills (2-1) [Last Week: 1]
- Most analysts are putting the Dolphins or Eagles at the top, but at the end of the day, even after a bitter loss to the Dolphins, I think the Buffalo Bills are the strongest team the league has to offer.
- Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) [Last Week: 2]
- Likewise, even after a head-scratching loss to the Colts, I would rather have the Kansas City Chiefs roster for the rest of the season than that of Miami or Philadelphia.
- Miami Dolphins (3-0) [Last Week: 6]
- Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins have officially put the NFL on notice after beating the Ravens and Bills in back-to-back weeks.
- Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) [Last Week: 7]
- Jalen Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles are flying high at 3-0 after beating the Lions, Vikings, and most recently, the Commanders. Philadelphia has been the strongest team in the NFC so far: but I still need to see how they fare against playoff-caliber teams.
- Baltimore Ravens (2-1) [Last Week: 4]
- Lamar Jackson went off again in the Baltimore Ravens’ 37-26 win over the Patriots.
- Los Angeles Rams (2-1) [Last Week: 8]
- Green Bay Packers (2-1) [Last Week: 10]
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) [Last Week: 3]
- Dallas Cowboys (2-1) [Last Week: 18]
- Minnesota Vikings (2-1) [Last Week: 9]
- Los Angeles Chargers (2-1) [Last Week: 5]
- Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) [Last Week: 14]
- Arizona Cardinals (1-2) [Last Week: 11]
- Cleveland Browns (2-1) [Last Week: 20]
- San Francisco 49ers (1-2) [Last Week: 13]
- Detroit Lions (1-2) [Last Week: 15]
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) [Last Week: 29]
- New York Giants (2-1) [Last Week: 16]
- Tennessee Titans (1-2) [Last Week: 19]
- Las Vegas Raiders (0-3) [Last Week: 12]
- Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) [Last Week: 28]
- Atlanta Falcons (1-2) [Last Week: 21]
- Denver Broncos (2-1) [Last Week: 25]
- Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) [Last Week: 23]
- Chicago Bears (2-1) [Last Week: 31]
- New England Patriots (1-2) [Last Week: 22]
- Carolina Panthers (1-2) [Last Week: 26]
- New Orleans Saints (1-2) [Last Week: 17]
- Washington Commanders (1-2) [Last Week: 24]
- Seattle Seahawks (1-2) [Last Week: 32]
- New York Jets (1-2) [Last Week: 27]
- Houston Texans (0-2-1) [Last Week: 30]
- 2022-23 NFL Division Predictions: AFC East, AFC North, AFC South, AFC West, NFC East, NFC North, NFC South, NFC West
- 2022-23 NFL Position Rankings: Top 10 Quarterbacks, Top 10 Running Backs
- 2022-23 NFL Power Rankings: Post-Free Agency, Training Camp, Preseason, Week 1, Week 2
- 2022-23 NFL Picks: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3
- 2022-23 NFL Predictions: Playoffs and Super Bowl
- One-Year Prediction: Top Ten Super Bowl 57 Contenders
- Baker Mayfield Wins Panthers Starting Quarterback Role Over Sam Darnold
- Philadelphia Eagles Unveil Updated Team Name Art for 2022
- Top Landing Spots for Jimmy Garoppolo in 2022 and 2023
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Work Out Colin Kaepernick, Per Reports
- 8 Potential Trade Destinations for Deebo Samuel
- Denver Broncos Acquire Russell Wilson from Seattle Seahawks in League-Changing Trade
- NFL 2021: Playoff Bracket and Super Bowl 56 Matchup
- 2021-22 NFL Predictions: Playoffs and Super Bowl
- New York Giants Hire Bills Assistant GM Joe Schoen as General Manager
- New York Giants Fire Joe Judge After Two Seasons, 10-23 Record
- One-Year Prediction: Top Ten Super Bowl 56 Contenders
- Eli Manning is a Sure-Fire Hall of Famer
- BREAKING: Kyrie Irving Likely to Test Free Agency, Lakers and Knicks Top Destinations
- 2022 NBA Finals Prediction: Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors
- 2022 Eastern Conference Finals Prediction: Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics
- LeBron Hits Game-Winner, Curry Scores 50 in MVP Performance, Team LeBron Wins 2022 NBA All-Star Game
- Grizzlies Beat Thunder by NBA Record 73 Points in 152-79 Win
- Top Ten Players Heading Into the 2021-22 NBA Season
- 2021-22 NBA Predictions: Playoffs and NBA Finals
- 2021-22 NBA Predictions: Western Conference
- 2021-22 NBA Predictions: Eastern Conference
- Grading the Lakers-Wizards Russell Westbrook Trade
- 2020-21 NBA Standings, Playoffs, NBA Finals Predictions
- Top Ten Players Heading Into the 2020-21 NBA Season
More By Me
- IDK Reorganizes Discography In To Six Distinct Playlists on Apple Music and Spotify
- Kanye West Drops Donda Deluxe, with 3 New Songs, Alternate Versions, and New Track Order
- Ariana Grande Fortnite Rift Tour Review
- No Fans Allowed at 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics: Should the Games be Postponed?
- Stumptown, Rose City, “Weird”: My Portland 2020 Day Trip
- Hike: Mount Beacon Fire Tower Out-and-Back
- Hike: Breakneck Ridge Loop
- Liberty State Park Walkway, Jersey City, NJ: Photo Gallery
- Review: Eternal Atake by Lil Uzi Vert
Header Photo Credits: DolphinNation.com